VANCOUVER, June 4, 2008 – Lypp announces Lypp Conferencing for Outlook in celebration of its 150th business customer.
“Our goal with Lypp for Outlook was to make it easy for Outlook users to create ad hoc and scheduled conference calls the same way they would normally schedule a meeting in Outlook, by using the Calendar.” said CEO Erik Lagerway. “Canadian and US businesses can now access the Lypp advanced conference calling feature-set with ease and at 9 cents/min, business will find it hard to beat.”
Lypp Conference Calling Features:
– Microsoft Outlook Add-in/ Plug-in;
– Instant Activation;
– Toll-free Dial-in Access From Any Phone;
– Automated Dial-Out at Time of Meeting;
– 24 Hour Access;
– Automated Notifications;
– Enterprise Account Management: Sub-account creation/editing and central or individual billing;
– Mobile Conference Call Management;
– Call Recording & RSS syndication;
– Phone Book with CSV/vCard Upload;
– Crystal Clear Connections;
– Secure and Private;
– Real-Time Conference Management Controls;
– Detailed billing.
Lypp conference calling service is available now: Lypp or call +1(877)422.6644
Lypp is disrupting the telecommunications industry by building advanced communications software and services to give users the features and pricing that the existing carriers don’t, won’t or can’t offer. Lypp also provides wholesale services leveraging its REST-based API to enable integration of telephony features with other applications and services.
The Lypp service is operated and owned by Gaboogie Canada Inc.
Lypp for Outlook is nearly complete. Here are the highlights:
- Lypp account optionally created on download/install
- Integrates with Outlook address book and Exchange global contact store
- Sync with Outlook contacts and Lypp contacts
- Create Conference Call and Calendar event at same time.
- Schedule outbound calls or dial-in Toll Free calls or combination of the two.
- Edit/modify existing call/meeting.
- Create recurring Calls/Meeting
- Right click on contact to create call
Even though I am not so much a Windows guy anymore I have been using the Lypp for Outlook Add-in through Parallels and I have to say, it makes my life soooo much easier. Now I can schedule my calendar events and my calls (even 1 to 1) at the same time, no more swivel chair.
Hmm, now if only someone would mashup the Lypp API with Google Calendar…