SMB Phone Systems Expands Microsoft Response Point Offer To Alberta
As many of you already know, I have been building up a PBX equipment vendor and interconnect specializing in Microsoft’s Response Point small phone systems. I have done a number of Response Point installations (many more since that post) in the Lower Mainland and my customers seem genuinely happy. With this in mind I decided to expand into Alberta.
“SMB Phone Systems” now has installers and sales personnel in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. I have a long list of referral customers, spanning many verticals, ranging from 1 person to 20 workstations that would be happy to provide their honest opinion on the Response Point system and their experiences with my newest little venture.
If you are a small business located in Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary and find yourself in need of a Small Office Phone System be sure to visit our website “SMBPhoneSystems.ca” or call sales at (866) 473-0516 ext.1.
Rick Segal – your Outlook conference call is about to begin.
I must really suck at marketing.
Rick Segal is pondering the effect an Outlook Add-in would have in the conferencing world if it worked seamlessly with Outlook Calendar and simply called everyone at the time of the meeting.
Rick has perfectly described the Lypp service and our Outlook Add-in.
Lypp Launches Integrated Conference Call Services for Microsoft Outlook Users
VANCOUVER, June 4, 2008 – Lypp announces Lypp Conferencing for Outlook in celebration of its 150th business customer.
“Our goal with Lypp for Outlook was to make it easy for Outlook users to create ad hoc and scheduled conference calls the same way they would normally schedule a meeting in Outlook, by using the Calendar.” said CEO Erik Lagerway. “Canadian and US businesses can now access the Lypp advanced conference calling feature-set with ease and at 9 cents/min, business will find it hard to beat.”
Lypp Conference Calling Features:
– Microsoft Outlook Add-in/ Plug-in;
– Instant Activation;
– Toll-free Dial-in Access From Any Phone;
– Automated Dial-Out at Time of Meeting;
– 24 Hour Access;
– Automated Notifications;
– Enterprise Account Management: Sub-account creation/editing and central or individual billing;
– Mobile Conference Call Management;
– Call Recording & RSS syndication;
– Phone Book with CSV/vCard Upload;
– Crystal Clear Connections;
– Secure and Private;
– Real-Time Conference Management Controls;
– Detailed billing.
Lypp conference calling service is available now: Lypp or call +1(877)422.6644
Lypp is disrupting the telecommunications industry by building advanced communications software and services to give users the features and pricing that the existing carriers don’t, won’t or can’t offer. Lypp also provides wholesale services leveraging its REST-based API to enable integration of telephony features with other applications and services.
The Lypp service is operated and owned by Gaboogie Canada Inc.
+1 (604) 562.8647
Outlook Calendar Gets A Voice
Lypp for Outlook is nearly complete. Here are the highlights:
- Lypp account optionally created on download/install
- Integrates with Outlook address book and Exchange global contact store
- Sync with Outlook contacts and Lypp contacts
- Create Conference Call and Calendar event at same time.
- Schedule outbound calls or dial-in Toll Free calls or combination of the two.
- Edit/modify existing call/meeting.
- Create recurring Calls/Meeting
- Right click on contact to create call
Even though I am not so much a Windows guy anymore I have been using the Lypp for Outlook Add-in through Parallels and I have to say, it makes my life soooo much easier. Now I can schedule my calendar events and my calls (even 1 to 1) at the same time, no more swivel chair.
Hmm, now if only someone would mashup the Lypp API with Google Calendar…