IETF 89 | RTCWEB – Draft Agenda
The next IETF meeting will be held in London, England
March 2-7, 2014
Hilton London Metropole
225 Edgware Road
London, UK W2 1JU
Tel: +44 207 402 4141
Here is the draft agenda for RTCWEB as sent from the Working Group chairs today…
Here is very rough draft of what we currently have on the agenda.
Note that the first hour of wed conflicts with some transport stuff.
Thanks, the chairs
Draft Agenda Version 1
Tuesday 9 -11:30
Chair Admin: (chairs) – 10 min
Data Channel: (who ???) – 80 min
<Need Open Issues Here>
Transports – Harald – 45 min
– The appropriate form of the reference to draft-dhesikan
– MUST support ALTERNATE-SERVER
– MUST, SHOULD or MAY on TURN TCP candidates
– MUST, SHOULD or MAY on ICE TCP candidates
– Whether this draft should have normative references on anything SDP-related (which, conceptually, are above the transport level).
Stun/DTLS heartbeat discussion: Dan Wing – 15 min
Chair Admin: (chairs) – 5 min
JSEP: Justin – 90 min
Update from RMCAT – RMCAT Chairs – 10 min
Sec / Sec Arch: Eric Rescorla – 30 min
RTP usage: Colin -15 min
– Prepared for WG Last Call – Issues with latest changes?
NAT-Firewall: Still trying to resolve what parts of this are in this WG – Andy ( ?? minutes)