hookflash for iPad | early access
Update: Top 60 users selected
Thank to everyone for participating! We saw some great feature suggestions and general comments. We will be sending out a message to those selected by the beginning of February. We will also be updating our progress on Twitter and LinkedIn.
For those who signed up for the hookflash for iPad early preview, thank you for signing up!
We have received thousands of early access requests, which we take as a great sign!
But now we are faced with a dilemma.
Considering Apple limits us to 100 test accounts prior to launching in the app store, who gets in!? We need 40 accounts for our own internal use and testing. That leaves 60 accounts for our early access users.
It seemed clear to us that we should let our users decide who gets in. The process would have to be fair and would need to be publicly monitored so nobody feels jilted. So here’s the deal, if you want in, this is what you need to do…
- Follow @hookflash on Twitter.
- Tweet about the feature you would like to see most in hookflash for the iPad. Could be a design element, feature, interoperability request etc. Be sure to include @hookflash in your post.
- The top 60 people with the most Twitter mentions (must include @hookflash) before January 6 2012, will get a spot in the early preview.
Tweet as many times as you like. We will announce the winners the first week in January. Who knows, maybe your suggestion will make it into the product!
For those who win, see you in hookflash! Good luck to all who decide to participate.
Our very best wishes to everyone this holiday season!
co-founder – hookflash
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2 + WebRTC March 28, 2019
- WebRTC + SIP over WebSockets arrives at SignalWire March 28, 2019
- WebRTC in 2017 June 12, 2017
- WebRTC Ships in MacOS and iOS 11 June 6, 2017
- PulverHWC – How We Communicate May 12, 2016
- W3C ORTC CG – Editors Draft Update – May 4 May 6, 2016
- First Virtual W3C WebRTC Meeting January 19, 2016
- Go get’em @crienzo !! #bethesignal #KamailioWorld twitter.com/fredposner/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @CTVNews: AI tech generates entire bodies of people who don't exist ctv.news/Y8SSrJL 2 weeks ago
- RT @ArweaveTeam: If you missed Sam's talk at BlockchainUA in March, you can catch it here: 🗣️📢⛓️ youtube.com/watch?v=QAGOGA… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cwalker123: What @zoom_us has done is nothing short of beyond impressive. Great product, great numbers...but more importantly great st… 3 weeks ago
- Thanks @AlanDPercy was fun to relive the old days with the future of comms in mind @SignalWire 🤘 now beyond #voip… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @abrantie1z @abrantie1z My email address should be visible on github.com/robin-raymond when logged in. 1 year ago
- Tyler Gibson demoing #WebRTC #Hololens @cluecon running on #Azure https://t.co/gXI4CQHOHL 1 year ago
- Tyler Gibson from Microsoft showcasing WebRTC + NVENCODE + 3D @cluecon https://t.co/1RK4aW4dWr 1 year ago
- RT @maxgattoni: Microsoft announces support for WebRTC and ORTC in UWP apps - mspu.co/2meQjOK https://t.co/AD3sSsAFoz 2 years ago
- RT @jamescadd: Check out my #WebRTC #uwp blog post, includes #ORTC #DataChannel sample. Runs on Xbox, IoT, HoloLens, Desktop, etc: https://… 2 years ago