hookflash for iPad | early access
Update: Top 60 users selected
Thank to everyone for participating! We saw some great feature suggestions and general comments. We will be sending out a message to those selected by the beginning of February. We will also be updating our progress on Twitter and LinkedIn.
For those who signed up for the hookflash for iPad early preview, thank you for signing up!
We have received thousands of early access requests, which we take as a great sign!
But now we are faced with a dilemma.
Considering Apple limits us to 100 test accounts prior to launching in the app store, who gets in!? We need 40 accounts for our own internal use and testing. That leaves 60 accounts for our early access users.
It seemed clear to us that we should let our users decide who gets in. The process would have to be fair and would need to be publicly monitored so nobody feels jilted. So here’s the deal, if you want in, this is what you need to do…
- Follow @hookflash on Twitter.
- Tweet about the feature you would like to see most in hookflash for the iPad. Could be a design element, feature, interoperability request etc. Be sure to include @hookflash in your post.
- The top 60 people with the most Twitter mentions (must include @hookflash) before January 6 2012, will get a spot in the early preview.
Tweet as many times as you like. We will announce the winners the first week in January. Who knows, maybe your suggestion will make it into the product!
For those who win, see you in hookflash! Good luck to all who decide to participate.
Our very best wishes to everyone this holiday season!
co-founder – hookflash
- WebRTC in 2017 June 12, 2017
- WebRTC Ships in MacOS and iOS 11 June 6, 2017
- PulverHWC – How We Communicate May 12, 2016
- W3C ORTC CG – Editors Draft Update – May 4 May 6, 2016
- First Virtual W3C WebRTC Meeting January 19, 2016
- W3C ORTC CG Meeting 10 underway November 20, 2015
- WebRTC Developer Contract in Seattle – 5 months October 19, 2015
- RT @anthmfs: Back from an exciting #ITEXPO While hiding from the polar vortex, we found some amazing people to talk to, teach #FreeSWITCH… 2 weeks ago
- RT @freeswitch: We are loving this warm weather! Come visit all of us at booth 1002 at #ITExpo2019 to see a demo of #SignalWire at noon! ht… 2 weeks ago
- Cut the noise on @SignalWire twitter.com/SignalWire/sta… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BRNTMCNMR: @bgrey Could you spare 30mins of your time? @SignalWire would like to help solve this problem... and we are available day or… 3 weeks ago
- RT @SignalWire: Once in a while, something happens in communications that enables a paradigm shift, flipping the way we think and work with… 4 weeks ago
- @abrantie1z @abrantie1z My email address should be visible on github.com/robin-raymond when logged in. 1 year ago
- Tyler Gibson demoing #WebRTC #Hololens @cluecon running on #Azure https://t.co/gXI4CQHOHL 1 year ago
- Tyler Gibson from Microsoft showcasing WebRTC + NVENCODE + 3D @cluecon https://t.co/1RK4aW4dWr 1 year ago
- RT @maxgattoni: Microsoft announces support for WebRTC and ORTC in UWP apps - mspu.co/2meQjOK https://t.co/AD3sSsAFoz 1 year ago
- RT @jamescadd: Check out my #WebRTC #uwp blog post, includes #ORTC #DataChannel sample. Runs on Xbox, IoT, HoloLens, Desktop, etc: https://… 1 year ago