Xten is calling on SIP software developers
Due to an increase in customer demand and extensive growth Xten is actively looking for qualified SIP software developers to start immediately at their Vancouver, BC location.
Xten [OTC:BB XNWK] is a public company with headquarters in Santa Clara and R&D facilities in beautiful Vancouver, BC Canada.
Senior C++ Software Developer, SIP Protocol Specialist, Client Department, Full Time (ref# DAUYGASIP)
Reporting to the Client Department Lead, candidate will have the following main duties:
– Implement, extend and maintain SIP protocols to add functionality to client application
– Implement new SIP related RFC and RFC draft standards as they emerge
– Assist client development by servicing as the implementation bridge between SIP protocol and user features
– Fix compliance issues as discovered by QA Protocol Validation Engineer
Chosen candidate will be able to bridge gap between requested user features and implementation of SIP protocol standards. A candidate will be expected to be extremely code proficient and have deep understanding of implementing protocols.
Must have competencies:
– Good working command of English language (written and spoken)
– Proven team player
– Deep TCP/UDP/IP networking experience
– Strong working knowledge of Windows OS
– Exceptional knowledge of C++
– Prior multi-threading experience
– Previous work with SIP and VoIP softphones
Desired competencies (but not required):
– Asynchronous design patterns
– Experience reading and interpreting RFCs
This position is based in Burnaby, British Columbia.
When applying send resume as a word attachment to email@example.com quoting “ref# DAUYGASIP” in the e-mail subject. Applications missing the reference number in the e-mail subject will not be considered.
Xten Networks Inc.
4664 Lougheed Highway
Burnaby, British Columbia